making some stuff suck less
Mike and Tracy fix movies and more so they don't suck so bad.
- Mike and Tracy fix Equilibrium, a dystopia combining the laziest, least interesting parts of all the dystopias that came before. And also The Matrix.
- Mike and Tracy try valiantly and probably fail to fix LOL, the Miley Cyrus/Demi Moore vehicle America was craving.
- Mike and Tracy know one way to fix Knowing: maybe less knowledge.
- Mike and Tracy fix Jingle All the Way, a movie about Christmas, Arnold, Sinbad, Phil Hartman, Anakin Skywalker, and maybe a little bit of rape.
- Mike and Tracy fix Battleship, a movie that, despite its reputation, is significantly less broken than a lot of what we see around here.
- Mike and Tracy try to fix First Knight. Along the way they learn something valuable about the importance of boning.
- Mike and Tracy fix Vanity Fair, the story of some very nice dresses, as well as some others that are less nice.
- Mike and Tracy fix Treasure Planet. In space. With this podcast. In space.
- Mike and Tracy do their best to fix Tintin, a weirdly joyless half-CGI adaptation of the classic Belgian comic books.
- Mike and Tracy fix Prometheus, a movie about the search for God, and also being orally assaulted by aliens.
- Mike and Tracy thought about fixing the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, but it's already pretty great! So they talked about that.
- Mike and Tracy fix Finding Forrester, a movie that was so worried about accidentally being racist, it forgot to be a movie. Also, we agree that your grandma can and did get laid.
- Mike and Tracy fix Star Trek: Nemesis, probably the worst film in a franchise that features travelling from the future to save whales in the 80s.
- Mike and Tracy fix Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, a shockingly boring movie based on a fun little series of video games.
- Mike and Tracy fix Shakespeare in Love, a movie with a mostly unjustified 93% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.